[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
stuffwehate
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File  [] []
close
whiteline
1332035429463.png
172511725117251
>> No. 17251 Anonymous
21st November 2014
Friday 12:06 am
17251 spacer
This post is problematic.
10 posts omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17319 Anonymous
2nd December 2014
Tuesday 2:29 pm
17319 spacer
Problematic is a buzzword? Why? It's just a word.
>> No. 17320 Anonymous
2nd December 2014
Tuesday 2:39 pm
17320 spacer
I was unaware the word's meaning had shifted so I searched

site:tumblr.com problematic

and google's first page is mostly from http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/

It's classic get-offended-by-absolutely-everything Tumblr.
>> No. 17321 Anonymous
2nd December 2014
Tuesday 2:39 pm
17321 spacer
>>17319
Well I have a fisherpersony friend who often uses it to describe things that are oppressive without being obvious or intentional, but it's apparently a well-established term in social justice circles - or so I assume, or the Anti-fisherperson League wouldn't be here on /101/ decrying the fact that they see it all the time on those websites that they never visit because they hate them.
>> No. 17390 Anonymous
10th December 2014
Wednesday 12:41 pm
17390 spacer
>>17319
Buzzword is my buzzword of the year.
>> No. 17391 Anonymous
10th December 2014
Wednesday 1:01 pm
17391 spacer
>>17390
BOTY every year, surely?

whiteline
iStock_000006502434XSmall-300x219.jpg
144921449214492
>> No. 14492 Anonymous
29th April 2014
Tuesday 1:15 am
14492 Minor rants and piss-offs. MK II Locked
As there are lot of threads with few replies - lets keep the small stuff in one place.

Random things that have pissed you off lately.


(Sorry to the lad who posted, grammar is golden in these parts).
1346 posts and 81 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17292 Anonymous
27th November 2014
Thursday 8:09 pm
17292 spacer
>>17288
>It's not OK to shoot an unarmed man just because he's running at you.
On the contrary, it's Darwinism in action. The intelligent person generally decides not to run at a cop who's pointing a gun at them and says "stop or I'll shoot" in order to not get fucking shot.
>> No. 17293 Anonymous
27th November 2014
Thursday 8:20 pm
17293 spacer
>>17292
I heard that he shouted 'get down!' but he misunderstood and started boogie dancing towards him, such as black men are prone to do.
>> No. 17294 Anonymous
27th November 2014
Thursday 9:28 pm
17294 spacer
Could you lot not have made a shitty thread in /pol/ about all this? I could have just hidden it then. Thanks for fucking up an amusing /101/ thread though.
>> No. 17295 Anonymous
27th November 2014
Thursday 9:41 pm
17295 spacer
>>17294
Let's get back on track.

I hate when threads get derailed.
>> No. 17296 Anonymous
27th November 2014
Thursday 9:50 pm
17296 spacer
>>17295
If only Michael Brown had that option!

whiteline
>> No. 17261 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 11:08 am
17261 spacer
I really don't like it when people refer to other people at large as "humans" in a non-scientific context. The number of times I've seen people posting things like "Ugh, humans suck" online.

Sage because I know the solution is to just know less shit people.
4 posts omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17266 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 12:58 pm
17266 spacer
>>17264
Urgh, brain damaged culturally demented bipedal domesticated primates with the supposed ability to self reflect fucking suck! Eff this ridiculous effeminate ball of spinning dirt and molten metal right in it's polar regions!
>> No. 17267 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 1:05 pm
17267 spacer
>>17266

Lengthier descriptions aren't necessarily more creative.
>> No. 17268 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 1:39 pm
17268 spacer
>>17267
Ugh, everything sucks.
>> No. 17269 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 1:42 pm
17269 spacer
>>17268
https://www.youtube.com/v/ZpUYjpKg9KY
>> No. 17270 Anonymous
25th November 2014
Tuesday 2:47 pm
17270 spacer
>>17269
An oddly comforting reminder that, whilst everything may indeed suck, not everything sucks as much as Limp Bizkit.

Britfa.gs: giving you an outlet for lazy, fifteen-year-old put-downs.

whiteline
tumblr_inline_n4v2f6hkLk1r65l0f.png
171951719517195
>> No. 17195 Anonymous
15th November 2014
Saturday 11:11 pm
17195 Hollyoaks Theme
They've butchered it.

https://www.youtube.com/v/bpnl9xvWG-U
3 posts omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17199 Anonymous
16th November 2014
Sunday 10:45 am
17199 spacer
>>17197>>17198
You two should get yourself down to Lush, they do amazing soaps, they're all colourful and, uh, eco-friendly and so on. Very enjoyable.

Sorry
>> No. 17224 Anonymous
19th November 2014
Wednesday 12:41 pm
17224 spacer
>>17199

I shall never set foot in their stores again after noticing those passive-aggressive bits explaining how to use their products.
>> No. 17234 Anonymous
19th November 2014
Wednesday 8:59 pm
17234 spacer
>>17224
What, like, put soap on body? I don't get it.
>> No. 17235 Anonymous
19th November 2014
Wednesday 11:40 pm
17235 spacer
>>17234
Some of them need to be kept in the fridge or something because otherwise they start stinking of day old weed smoke and BO.

The hippie stench.
>> No. 17238 Anonymous
20th November 2014
Thursday 1:36 am
17238 spacer
>>17199

I hate lush because every fucking product in there looks like a delicious cake or confectionery.

They are not delicious.

whiteline
th (1).jpg
171731717317173
>> No. 17173 Anonymous
13th November 2014
Thursday 11:14 am
17173 spacer
Fuck UPS in the ass with one thousand flaming dicks...

I got an important package delivered from the Motherland.

First, they gave it to a bloke living six miles from there. Then they picked it back. One week lost.

Then they tried to give the package to a shop in my road, number 65. Too bad that the delivery was clearly marked for 65B.

Spent two hours yelling at their customer service. First I got a chapatti who spoke like he had his mouth full of rancid curry (as it was, probably). He could not understand me, so I asked him to put me through somebody who could speak English. He just hung up.
Then, I spoke with a female chapatti with a decent English, she assured me that the mistake had been corrected and that the package will be delivered to my house.

Today I took another day off work, I checked the tracking page, they tried to deliver it to 65 again and they took it back, since the shop was closed.

After another half an hour, I managed to get another curryskin on the phone, she told me that her manager will call me back within one hour. He will probably be another idiot speaking like Apu from the Simpson.

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
Expand all images.
>> No. 17176 Anonymous
13th November 2014
Thursday 11:52 am
17176 spacer
Delete your duplicate thread first, you fucking spam brained cunt.
>> No. 17185 Anonymous
13th November 2014
Thursday 2:02 pm
17185 spacer
ave a fuckin' whinge there, cuz

whiteline
grammar_nazi.png
170651706517065
>> No. 17065 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 8:18 am
17065 spacer
This is a fucking outrage.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29529578
1 post omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17067 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 8:33 am
17067 spacer
>>17066

For instance, the more I look at this the more I'm convinced I should have gone all out and, used a semi colon. That tends to get me banned though, watch...

;_;

(A good day to you Sir!)
>> No. 17068 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 11:08 am
17068 spacer
>>17065
I shared your initial outrage, the title is misleading clickbait.

She goes on to say she has a hard time spelling people's names e.g. "Cheryl". I think that's the gist of it.
>> No. 17072 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 2:43 pm
17072 spacer
>"New York Times prints glaring typo on front page," crowed the Huffington Post.
Shouldn't the comma be on the outside of the quotation marks? I know the Yanks do it like this but it never made sense to me.
>> No. 17075 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 4:23 pm
17075 spacer
>>17072
For speech I was always taught it should be in the inside. I'm not sure if and how quotations, particularly quotations of written sources, differ from this though. Clearly when quoting speech the punctuation is added at the listener's interpretation but I'm not sure the correct practice when punctuation is already there (or not there).

Tangentially related, I've never understood the precise difference between "" marks and '' marks.
>> No. 17076 Anonymous
4th November 2014
Tuesday 4:24 pm
17076 spacer
>>17068
Actually it's worse than that - the title says they're of little consequence, but all the examples she gives actually caused people to notice and comment.

Oh, and there actually was a bible that omitted the word 'not' from 'thou shalt not commit adultery', so it seems odd she'd use that as a hypothetical without mentioning that it actually happened (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Bible).

whiteline
sliced-ham-breaded-cooked-black-plastic-packaging-.jpg
170071700717007
>> No. 17007 Anonymous
28th October 2014
Tuesday 6:44 pm
17007 spacer
1. Flap to pull it open this corner
2. Ham angles the other way

Jesus Christ it don't half annoy me.


Yes I know the image is wrong but I couldn't find another one.
13 posts and 1 image omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 17021 Anonymous
29th October 2014
Wednesday 12:20 am
17021 spacer
>>17019
>They're not going to be made from the same cuts of pork though are they?
You realise this is Tesco you're talking about here? It literally comes off the same production lines. Of course they'll be made from the same mechanically recovered and processed meat. The expensive one will have 25% more meat for thrice the price.
>> No. 17022 Anonymous
29th October 2014
Wednesday 12:23 am
17022 spacer
>>17021
>Of course they'll be made from the same mechanically recovered and processed meat.
The breaded ones tend to be sliced ham as opposed to reformed ham.

(I don't remember ever seeing reformed ham sliced with breaded corners but I dare say it exists. Probably Polish.)
>> No. 17023 Anonymous
29th October 2014
Wednesday 12:30 am
17023 spacer
>>17020

Depends on the washing. Consider yourself, given the choice would you rather eat a rinsed arse or a rinsed elbow, of a whatever for the sake of argument? Irradiated or acid washed arse or elbow? Probably no difference in the latter, but in the former I would certainly have a preference.

Anecdotally I was unfortunately unlucky enough to eat a pack of <local shop> basic ham. One of the pieces on my butty looked like an actual arse, all puckered with a hole in the middle. I was gagging for the rest of the day.
>> No. 17024 Anonymous
29th October 2014
Wednesday 1:44 am
17024 spacer
I don't really care about your problem but I'd like you to know I'm now going to use "ham angles" as a euphemism for fannies.

eg:check out the ham angles on this mifter
>> No. 17025 Anonymous
29th October 2014
Wednesday 1:58 am
17025 spacer
>>17024
>eg:check out the ham angles on this mifter

I'm going to work that into a meeting tomorrow. Cheers ladm8.

whiteline
house.png
167491674916749
>> No. 16749 Anonymous
7th October 2014
Tuesday 11:11 pm
16749 Modern Houses
In my opinion most houses built in this country in the last hundred years are ugly. They are badly proportioned, the ceilings are too low, the windows are too small and awkwardly positioned. The walls are vast acres of flat brick with little or no detailing. The rooms are too small, the walls are too thin, the noise insulation is ineffective.

Picture related. This is a brand new house in the city where I live. It looks like something a child would draw in infant school.
16 posts and 4 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16780 Anonymous
8th October 2014
Wednesday 8:48 pm
16780 spacer
>>16776
>What, you think this is a development unique to the last 20 years?
Mostly, since it's a direct result of the right-to-buy/no-more-houses policies of the 1980s.

>If anything pressure to squeeze more rooms in has lessened, since A-B travel times have dropped so dramatically since this and the last century.
Nope. It's nothing to do with travel times and everything to do with profit. Taking a two-bedroom design and carving out a third bedroom within the existing footprint might result in a house that sells for £50k more for a small increase in the cost of materials. Today's builders can build smaller houses with smaller rooms (with substantial reductions in the cost of construction) without sacrificing much of the selling price.
>> No. 16781 Anonymous
8th October 2014
Wednesday 9:39 pm
16781 spacer

JS47793787[1].jpg
167811678116781
>>16780
>Mostly, since it's a direct result of the right-to-buy/no-more-houses policies of the 1980s.

Then you're wrong. Cramming people in to under-capacity housing is Landlording 101. This shit comes up in Cicero's letters.

>It's nothing to do with travel times
It has everything to do with travel times. Property is all about location. Because it doesn't take long to get from A to B, the value of property in cities has rocketed up, regardless of whether it has one room or two. Location is overwhelmingly what sets how much money a property makes its owner.

> Today's builders can build smaller houses with smaller rooms (with substantial reductions in the cost of construction) without sacrificing much of the selling price.

This is nothing new. In fact, regulation of property of this sort is far more stringent than it ever was.
>> No. 16782 Anonymous
8th October 2014
Wednesday 10:32 pm
16782 spacer
(IMHO...) The cost of property has gone up in the UK because of:

- We have a culture of banks being happy to loan lots of money, and customers happy to take on those loans.
- Foreign investment in (especially London) property fuelled by governments around the world printing money and a lack of profitable investment options.
- Population increases fuelled by immigration.

Sage because I am more interested in architecture than in how much houses cost.
>> No. 16858 Anonymous
15th October 2014
Wednesday 4:56 pm
16858 spacer
>>16761
I agree. Decently sized mid-rise apartments for all!
I remember having a bedroom and personal space the size of the entire upstairs of a post-war UK council build in Germany for ~60 Euros a week, excluding bills and owned by the local authority.
Remove the parasites from the equation and you ultimately pay less. Democratic statehood and all that, force these tits out of business with decent flats for all.
>> No. 16860 Anonymous
15th October 2014
Wednesday 5:55 pm
16860 spacer
>>16782
I'd add BTL landlords being fuelled by housing benefit and shite like Location, Location, Location encouraging people to spend more than they can realistically afford to your list.

whiteline
lazywhoringadvertisingslugs.png
167401674016740
>> No. 16740 Anonymous
7th October 2014
Tuesday 8:39 pm
16740 Advertising
In the spirit of the minor rants and piss-offs, can we have a thread dedicated to documenting the latest turd in my drink offered up by marketing types?

Thank you to the popular rye-based cracker people for ripping the song from quite a fun, whimsical moment of the film Beetlejuice to peddle a slightly narrower slice of cardboard.

I'm thinking it's not just because the song is catchy, but also that the demographic who were likely to have enjoyed Beetlejuice in their adolescence have now slipped down a box on application forms and are expected to care about dietary replacements. For the record, rye is fairly good for you, provided you don't dunk it in a jar full of mayonnaise like the disembodied hands in the advert.
6 posts omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16747 Anonymous
7th October 2014
Tuesday 10:02 pm
16747 spacer

howtogetaheadinadvertising2[1].png
167471674716747
How to get Ahead in Advertising is one of my favourite films, it's criminally underdiscussed on the internet. I think it's better than Withnail and I.

https://www.youtube.com/v/pQc-zD7WrzA
>> No. 16748 Anonymous
7th October 2014
Tuesday 10:45 pm
16748 spacer
>>16745

Occasionally I happen to use a borrowed computer that doesn't have Adblock installed. The sheer bombardment of advertising makes me slightly nauseous - on most sites, only a minority of the page is actual content, hemmed into the bottom left corner by ads.
>> No. 16751 Anonymous
7th October 2014
Tuesday 11:28 pm
16751 spacer
>>16744
>it's all artistically null since Mr Lyndon started selling butter.
No, lad. Later twattishness doesn't discount youthful brilliance, any more than youthful stupidity invalidates later wisdom. The Sex Pistols were brilliant in their time, as were PiL, but it's a long time since Lydon was anything other than a cartoon rebel, because he's middle aged and used to a certain level of luxury now. That's fine, though - at least he's been open about it (Filthy Lucre, I'm a Celebrity, Country Life ads, etc) rather than being, to pick the most obvious example, Bono.
>> No. 16760 Anonymous
8th October 2014
Wednesday 12:20 am
16760 spacer
>>16751

In fairness, he only did the butter ads because he got fucked by his record label and needed the money:

http://www.nme.com/news/john-lydon/74198
>> No. 16762 Anonymous
8th October 2014
Wednesday 12:46 am
16762 spacer
>>16760
Oh aye, and Filthy Lucre was for similar reasons, and I don't begrudge him that at all; he's still an entertaining old sod, after all. I just don't pay much attention when he pretends to be an anti-establishment figure any more, but then most of us haven't for several years now.

whiteline
Delete.png
166991669916699
>> No. 16699 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 11:36 am
16699 spacer
Am I the only one who copies, deletes then re-posts an edited version of posts I make if I find a mistake in the original? You know, other than those people who actually proofread.

I've been thinking this for a while and decided to post about it now after finding someone refer to themselves as 'Phonelad'. I'm not exactly complaining about the 'meme', its nice to see that progression, just the fact that there's a simple way to edit posts without messing up the board and people don't seem to use it.
12 posts and 2 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16713 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 2:34 pm
16713 spacer
>>16709
If you can't write a decent post, do something else. Like shitting. Or Angry Birds.
>> No. 16714 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 3:07 pm
16714 spacer
>>16713
Sadly not all of us have fancy machines with massive screens we can post from with proper keyboards at our disposal 24/7, mainly because we have to go to work, where we are stuck with our phones instead.
>> No. 16715 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 5:52 pm
16715 spacer
It's easier to write a post using a dedicated notemaking app and then paste the content into the post form in my experience.
>> No. 16716 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 5:59 pm
16716 spacer
>>16713
You don't have computers at work?
>> No. 16717 Anonymous
3rd October 2014
Friday 6:33 pm
16717 spacer
>>16716
Not ones we can use to post here, no.

whiteline
126529995338.jpg
165891658916589
>> No. 16589 Anonymous
26th September 2014
Friday 6:15 pm
16589 spacer
I have a really common name and I managed to grab my own name @outlook.com early on, which feels very nice.

People who want to sign up for dating and porn websites who don't want to use their own email address often use mine by sheer guesswork, which does not feel nice.
25 posts omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16664 Anonymous
29th September 2014
Monday 8:28 pm
16664 spacer
>>16663
They're pretty in demand, they're practically digging them out the ground these days.
>> No. 16665 Anonymous
29th September 2014
Monday 8:30 pm
16665 spacer
>>16664
That's hardly surprising considering all the firing that goes on.
>> No. 16666 Anonymous
29th September 2014
Monday 8:32 pm
16666 spacer
>>16665
It's all gone to pot.
>> No. 16667 Anonymous
29th September 2014
Monday 8:37 pm
16667 spacer
>>16666

Come on, mate, don't Stoke the fire.
>> No. 16668 Anonymous
29th September 2014
Monday 8:56 pm
16668 spacer
>>16667
Good one, me old china.

whiteline
LOOK AT HOW FUCKING EDGY I AM.jpg
165391653916539
>> No. 16539 Anonymous
11th September 2014
Thursday 6:09 pm
16539 spacer
Its that wonderful time of year again where self described 'anti-imperialists' and other fans of the hardcore scene get together to lecture us on the 1973 coup in Chile. This is despite the fact that after 13 years nobody really makes any special observance to 9/11 and we all heard it in the 2000's.

Its that smug fucking look they get as they spew faux-liberal talking points that drives me up the wall. You' know the one, you feel like you are suddenly on one of those American talkshows where the host is prattling on about how dumb George Bush is. You want to gut punch them and give them a proper edgy opinion about how many New Yorkers deserved it for funding the IRA - but you know that its just not worth it.
Expand all images.
>> No. 16540 Anonymous
11th September 2014
Thursday 6:56 pm
16540 spacer
>>16539
>lecture us on the 1973 coup in Chile
How dare they ruin the day in such a way. Every right-thinking individual knows that 11 September is reserved to memorialise those airline passengers who died in 1974.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Lines_Flight_212

whiteline
m1oxbm3aijtc_std1024.jpg
164101641016410
>> No. 16410 Anonymous
31st August 2014
Sunday 10:35 am
16410 Seagulls
Scum of the bird world.
18 posts and 4 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16453 Anonymous
2nd September 2014
Tuesday 7:03 pm
16453 spacer
Dolphin rape caves are scarier than geese rape swarms
>> No. 16456 Anonymous
2nd September 2014
Tuesday 7:16 pm
16456 spacer
>>16453

*sexier
>> No. 16460 Anonymous
2nd September 2014
Tuesday 7:36 pm
16460 spacer

seagull-face-closeup-2.jpg
164601646016460
Geese and Swans are generally confined to ponds and rivers and occasionally canals.

Whilst it goes without saying that Geese and Swans are obviously vastly more terrifying than Seagulls, the ubiquity of the Herring Gull is its greatest weapon.

I guess it's a 'would you rather be attacked by one horse-sized ant, or a million ant-sized horses' kind of scenario. But with corkscrew dicks.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to ask any ornithologists that may be present whether Geese indulge in the act of homosexual necrophilia like their Mallard counterparts, or are they slightly less monstrous?

Yes, I have made all the birds proper nouns. It was an editorial decision.

HELTER SKELTERY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKS

https://www.youtube.com/v/7zBe2inhU6E
>> No. 16464 Anonymous
2nd September 2014
Tuesday 8:28 pm
16464 spacer
>>16460
Bill Oddie's let himself go.
>> No. 16475 Anonymous
3rd September 2014
Wednesday 11:53 am
16475 spacer
>>16450
>bite your fingers
My mum has a nasty scar on her hand from a vicious gander we had growing up. It's from a bite.

I'm not saying you should be scared of poultry, >>16446, but you should be aware that the bigger ones can do real damage, and they're mad fucks when they've got young to protect.

whiteline
IMG_20140810_234938.jpg
161831618316183
>> No. 16183 Anonymous
11th August 2014
Monday 6:07 am
16183 Notes from the Underground
This is probably a bit of an obscure one, thinking about it. I used to live with my mum right up until I got kicked out this March. Seeing as I was 17 at the time and was suffering a bit of a drug problem, the powers that be placed me into the magical world of Supported Housing. For those that haven't heard of this (I.E pretty much everyone), this is one of the routes you go down if you're deemed unable to take care of yourself for one reason or another. This means that I live with a pretty diverse group of people, and by diverse I mean complete fucking nutters.

My next door neighbour hears voices and sees demons and it's not uncommon to hear him talking to himself in the shower, the guy next door to him beat up his elderly grandmother after she refused to fuel his gambling addiction. Further down is a guy who has completely lost the plot (drug-induced psychosis) after years of Ketamine and MCAT, who regularly accuses people of stealing his drugs/shagging his on/off missus and seems to enjoy telling us that we will go nowhere in life. Pretty rich from someone who bitches about being kicked off an adult education course because he couldn't be arsed to show up on the first day. His neighbour was a bloke who had quite the affinity for sharps to the point where we'd be finding knives down the back of sofas, in our rooms, in the toilet, pretty much everywhere but the kitchen. He's currently in prison for an armed robbery, god bless his soul.

Downstairs we've got a girl who is the thickest and most obnoxious person I have ever met in my life. She's joined by an MCAT addict who keeps forgetting to wash, another bloke who flat out refuses to wash and stinks out any room that he enters and someone who decided that robbing the lead from the shelter roof for weed money was the best idea ever.

Obviously this "diversity" leads to frequent.. er.. tensions. This isn't helped by the fact that the staff are terrified of any visits from the Police or Environmental Health checks, because the conditions are so poor that it's starting to look like we might get closed down. Imagine a 21st century permanent adaptation of Lord of the Flies that you also have to live in, day after day and you'll see what I mean. I came back from a funeral a few weeks ago to find human shit in the kitchen sink, which had apparently been in there for a while since nobody could be arsed to clean it up.

I feel really isolated from the outside world as well. Somehow, when people hear about your circumstances, they stop returning your calls and messages. I spend most of my time browsing imageboards and news sites through an internet connection created with the help of a password reset disk, a .bat file and ICS.

Oh, and this also costs the taxpayer in excess of £300 a week in rent alone, not counting staff or the endless array of social workers and similar services that are layed on by the council or the crippling debt that most of us are in because the council, in their infinite wisdom, pay Housing Benefit directly to the shady housing association that owns the place. You'd think that this would work well, considering the state of the people who tend to occupy these shitholes, but somehow things are never that simple.

This doesn't cover half the shit that goes on in these places, if anyone wants a deeper insight from the other side of the coin, a guy who used to work in the industry wrote a brilliant blog and book on the subject (Winston Smith - Generation F).

Ask away if theres something in particular that you want to know.
11 posts and 1 image omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 16200 Anonymous
11th August 2014
Monday 9:38 pm
16200 spacer
>>16199
Shaddup, you know what I mean.
>> No. 16285 Anonymous
16th August 2014
Saturday 11:50 pm
16285 spacer
Seems that I might have narked off my housing association a little, got a threatening letter from the landlord telling me that I keep "hacking" the computers or CCTV I'll be booted out. They monitor the wifi here as well so they'll probably see this thread and boot me out anyway.

>>16192
It's easier than you think if you preload before you take it and only snort lines. Magnesium supplements help with the gurn and there's a wide range of downers to get you to sleep when it wears off. Having mates who deal is useful when you're skint. I've thought about studying Pharmacology or Organic Chemistry before, but I left school with no qualifications whatsoever which makes these things a bit tricky.

>>16194
Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case to be honest. Then again, I was reading this article in a certain red top that was telling me how nitrous was going to kill the yoot and bring about a new age of terror or something so, y'know, grain of salt and all that.
>> No. 16287 Anonymous
17th August 2014
Sunday 12:03 am
16287 spacer

0.jpg
162871628716287
>>16285
>They monitor the wifi here as well so they'll probably see this thread and boot me out anyway.
Well that's dickish. In fact, so dickish is it that it has motivated me to write an open letter to your housing association.

Dear OP's housing association,
Stop being dicks.
Yours, some bloke off of the Internet.
>> No. 16291 Anonymous
17th August 2014
Sunday 5:22 pm
16291 spacer
>>16285
>I left school with no qualifications whatsoever which makes these things a bit tricky.

Tricky, but not impossible - an Access course takes 1 year full time or two part time at most places, so if your interest is serious then have a word with your keyworker (if you have one) about where to go to find out about funding and support (living in supported accomodation you may be able to access stuff most people can't).
>> No. 16292 Anonymous
17th August 2014
Sunday 9:30 pm
16292 spacer
>>16285

You should probably be taking a 5-HTP supplement to reduce the impact of serotonin depletion.

whiteline
Delete Post []
Password  
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]